KO – Venue
Dear NIRPS Colleagues,
We would like to invite you to the NIRPS project kick-off meeting.
- Date: January 13th at 10:00 AM to January 15th at 03:30 PM
- Location: Astronomical Observatory of Geneva University (Observatoire de Sauverny on Google), 51 chemin des Maillettes , CH1290 Versoix
Registration is now open and will remains open until 30.12.2015 , please fill the following doodle link.
Agenda of the KO will be released very soon. 🙂
- The observatory can be reached by car (click on maps below to zoom ) or by train + bus.
- The nearest train station is “Versoix” (18 minutes from Geneva Cornavin main station).
- A public bus is now circulating from Versoix station to the Observatory (click to see map below)
You will find the timetables on the following web page : http://www.tpg.ch/documents/10162/14077501/tpg_ligne_U-13_12_2015.pdf
Lunches will be served at the cafeteria of the Observatory: you may register for traditional or vegetarian food through the doodle poll. The prices will be 15CHF or 15Euro per person per lunch. At your arrival please go to the welcome desk at the entrance of the main hall to pay directly with cash. If needed a receipt will be delivered to you.
- Lake Geneva Hotel (http://www.lakegenevahotel.ch/) is located in Versoix
- (124 – 155 CHF / night). Please mention that you come for a meeting at the Observatory, so you may have the benefit of a reduction.
- Shuttles to the Observatory can be provided.
- Hotel shuttles to/from the airport are also available on request.
- Hotels can be found via any booking website in Geneva or on the French side in Divonnes-les-Bains or Ferney Voltaire. However, you’ll need a car to reach the Observatory.
A dinner will be organized on Thursday evening.
Please register as soon as possible, by December 31th, 2015 at the latest.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact: