PDR – Venue
Dear NIRPS Colleagues,
We would like to invite you to the NIRPS Preliminary Design Review (PDR).
- Date : Tuesday October 4th to October 6th
- Meeting room : Université de Montréal, Roger-Gaudry building, M-415 room
- Starting time : Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, the meeting will be starting at 9am –> see schedule here: http://www.astro.umontreal.ca/nirps/?page_id=276
- Registration : https://ommastro.doodle.com/poll/md7xc8zi7zfwc8i5
- Le Meridien (http://www.lemeridienversailleshotel.com)
- Ten rooms are available at 140$CAN per night (breakfast excluded), from Oct 3 to 7.
- Those ten rooms are reserved under the name of “Olivier Hernandez”.
- Please, call or email them to change the reserved room to your name.
How to get to
- The main airport is the Montréal-Trudeau airport: (YUL ;http://www.admtl.com/Passengers/Home.aspx).
- You can take a taxi from the airport (about $45 for a trip downtown) or use the airport downtown shuttle or bus services (http://www.admtl.com/Passengers/AccessAndParking/STMBuses.aspx). The easiest way to go downtown is to take the 747 Aéroport P.-E.-Trudeau / Centre-Ville shuttle (going to Berri-UQAM metro station). The fare is CA$10 for unlimited travel throughout STM bus and metro networks during 24 consecutive hours.
- Citizens of certain countries and territories require a Visa or Electronic Travel Authorization to visit or transit through Canada. Follow this link for further information. Follow this link for further information:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp